perjantai 18. tammikuuta 2013

Todays outfit + shoppings☆

Hello!
Here is again outfit post. 
I visited Kuopio today, I went to search prom dance shoes with my mom. I actually didn't find perfect shoes but well, those which we bought are okay. -w-

Tässä olisi taas asupostausta tältäpäivältä!
Kävin siis tänään Kuopiossa äitini kanssa etsimässä minulle vanhojentanssikenkiä (Onko vanhojentanssit tai jotkin vastaavat edes englanniksi "prom dance"? :D) 
Kenkien löytäminen oli tosi vaikeaa, koko Kuopiosta ei löytynyt suht matalakorkoisia laventeleja tai hopeita kenkiä... Paitsi yhdet Carlsonilta ja niistä sai maksaa itsensä kipeäksi (Eivätkä ne edes olleet ihan juuri sellaiset kuin ajattelin...) 


My makeup! I forgot to take my circle lenses, I hope that makeup is still good... 
And about my hair... It was so windy outside that my hair went messy ; A ;

And there was also really cold! It was -28 C degrees outside, and in Kuopio center was -25C... I have to admit that it was bit cold because I didn't have enought clothes :'3


So, here is my outfit. 
Accessories: Chocomint, H&M
Dress: Yumetenbo
Jacket: Vero Moda
Bag, shoes and foxtail: Seppälä
(iPhone case: Angelic Pretty. It is present from my dear friend Laura ; w ;)

And then the shoppings!
Lovely hime-stylish knit from second hand shop and adorable bug necklace from Gina Tricot.
Both was great bargains, I'm so happy about them ; w ;
And the best thing was that those didn't cost almost nothing :'D

Aren't them cute? 

I won't put pic of my pron dance shoes here yet, I will post about my dance later ^w^


2 kommenttia:

  1. Aaaaah melkein pakottaa tomoset aapeen iphonetarrat hankkiin iphonen mut koitan viimeiseen asti välttäää! ;___;

    Toi meikki on tosi kiva aww aww! ♥

    VastaaPoista
    Vastaukset
    1. Kiitti :D Joo ei kandee ostaa iPhonee, iha kökkö puhelin D: Paitsi et tosiaa tähän saa kivoja kuoria ja sovelluksii ja hyviä kuvia otettuu :D

      Poista