lauantai 5. tammikuuta 2013

Hello u all gals, this is my new blog! ☆

Hi u all! So, here is my new blog :3 I will blog here about my daily life and gyaru fashion. I hope that you all will like this blog! ^w^

So, I have been interested in japanese styles for long time. I started lolita when I was 12 yrs old, and soon I found other styles too. I have loved gyaru since I get to know with it. But I started to dress up on gyaru stylish clothes just about year ago. Now I try to be "real" gyaru :'D 

Hei kaikille uusille ja vanhoille lukijoilleni! Päätin nyt aloittaa uuden blogin, tällaisen enempi gyaruun ja daily lifeen perustuvan. Loleiluun on nykyään niin vähän aikaa ja haluaisin blogata useamminkin, mutten viitsi sotkea lolita ja gyarublogeja keskenään. Joten tulin sitten tänne ^w^

I have to say I don't have a camera. I will take all photos with my iPhone, so the quality can be little bit bad... But I will try my best to take pictures!

My cat Pate wish you all will be reading this blog >8D

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti